Ndo and Elle Rumors: okay It's been a long fucking time, I should write the next part sooner or later(maybe later)there are so many remedials you know...
OKAY! Now off from that topics, I want to tell you about HOW TO SURVIVE PART 1: WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
*ehem* Not recommended for a low-life-cry-babies-twat and some foul mouthed people like me.
Greetings subject, I want to tell you how to survive. You know, surviving life and etc. Well, the first rule to survive is to eat. Simple as that. Eat or not to eat, that is the problem. Thus, this eat or not to eat becomes more ridiculously over-rated such as "Hunter being hunted", "Eat or to be eaten", "Zombie apocalypse" etcetera etcetera.
Actually, there's never an easy way to survive (we all know) that cringe all over the places, many bad thoughts about each other but hey! We're actually in the jungle (real life) NOW, to be amazed for what I might bring to you I'll ask you a simple question. IF you are deserted at some random island with two peoples that you'd actually kill (basically because you hate them) and you're hungry, almost died, and they're being fucking romantic in front of you...Which weapon did you actually use? The rock or the knife?
I'll give you two seconds for the answer.
1...
2...
CORRECT! You'd choose the rock, why? because you could kill them slowly and painfully, enjoying every moment when you hit them. See? It's easy to survive.
Rule #1 "Hit em with your best shot"
Next condition, you trapped in a prison, filled by an ass-craving prisoner who'd really wants to give you a bad time. Real bad time. The main question is...IF you are beaten and they are fully prepared to give you an 'injection' (you know..BAD stuff) what would you do?
YEP! Cut his balls off!
Rule #2 "Come on, cut his balls off! You can do it!"
So, what do we actually learned from this post?
YES, YOU'RE RIGHT! That's what I meant. To survive is not actually to eat and live harmony. But it is to act wisely by beating them before they beat you and give you a pain in the ass (if you are a man) don't expect too much at miracle things because it won't happen if you don't do anything.
That's all folks. See You shitass :D
n.b. : Being a cunt is basically an option to survive, wait for a perfect moment when people are underestimating you because you're so sissy and more look-a-likely as a nagging bitch rather than a man.

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar